Thursday, October 20, 2011

More Summer Entertainment!


We of course had to make a trip to Marcie's so Claire could get her baby fix, since she will not be getting it at our house!The kids loved to get dressed up in "rock clothes" and put on shows for me!



We traveled around to pools in towns all over the area...Cedar Falls, Waverly, Grundy, and of course, our pass was to the Parkersburg pool, which we got our money's worth with the Henriksen's!


Some how this summer, my kids went from being completely content playing in 2 feet of water, to be fish in the deep end and jumping off the board all by themselves. I guess it could be the fact that we go swimming at least 3 times a week, but even though I was a swimmer, I never really imagined my kids as swimmers. After this summer, it could be a possibility?



I can't remember who this face was for, but he enjoys to use facial expressions to get his point across.

No comments: